The University of Mediterranean Karpasia is an international private university founded in 2012 in Nicosia the capital city of North Cyprus.
Students at the University of Mediterranean Karpasia have an advanced environment for studies with practical teaching programs that are unique and effective.
Students are taught all the important skills to excel in their respective fields. The University of Mediterranean Karpasia’s goal is for students to gain knowledge, social skills, and entrepreneurship.UMK, Management
UMK has created partnership agreements with international institutions like Business & Hotel Management School (B.H.M.S) in Switzerland and the College of Tourism & Hotel Management (COTHM).
Other universities UMK partners with are:
- San Diego State University (USA)
- International Vocational Education and Training Association in USA (IVETA)
- European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- The International Council on Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Education (CHRIE)
- The International Ecotourism Society (TIES)
- WACE Advancing Cooperative & Work-Integrated Education (WACE)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- The American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA)